Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Managers x 2,
Our client is a marketing agency who handle the retail marketing account for an automotive manufacturer. They now seek 2 Account Managers to join their London based team.
You will be responsible for client liaison, managing project lifecycles through the entire agency process and managing the interface between the retail agency team and the retail network. A background working in a marketing agency on an automotive manufacturer account is high desirable.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day management of client interface and communication.
• Delivery of the client scope on time, on budget and to the necessary quality standards.
• Working with partner agencies to develop appropriate strategic proposals and creative solutions
• Fulfilment of marketing material across all appropriate touchpoints
• Management and operation of client portal
• Operation of the agency’s online systems
• Production of corporate identity materials
• Conducting corporate identity training sessions for clients and agency partners as and when required
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level
• Have a background in account management in a marketing agency
• Have a progressive career history
• Ability to negotiate and influence clients, agencies and suppliers
• Strong numeric, verbal and written communication plus good negotiation skills
• Have a complete understanding of digital workflow tools and how they interact with the agency process
• Understanding multiple file formats, colour management and the production process
• Effective budget control
• The ability to think laterally and strategically
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further marketing opportunities in the Automotive Industry.