Our client is a fast growing, leading provider of IT solutions and services to a broad range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. They offer a wide range of managed IT services together with specific project delivery and have a growing reputation for the quality of their customer service. They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated Marketing Executive to become an integral part of their Management Team based in Buckinghamshire.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for new product planning and launch as well as enhancing existing support services. A key part of this role is carrying out market research, gathering customer requirements and market information, whilst identifying and introducing new products. You will develop the core positioning and proposition for new and existing products in line with the company’s overall strategic goals. The Marketing Executive will define a communications plan, manage internal and external communication activity and work with third parties to assess partnership opportunities. Developing sales tools and collateral material to support business development, you will liaise with Regional Managers and Technical Consultants to ensure revenue and customer service satisfaction goals are met. You will know the competition and your contribution to the strategic thinking and planning processes is vital.
The ideal Marketing Executive will have a marketing qualification and 2 years previous experience in product management, ideally in an IT Services Environment. Prior involvement in product launches and of marketing communications planning and execution would be beneficial. You will be a highly organised team player with outstanding presentation and communication skills. The successful candidate will be highly IT literate with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. The Marketing Executive role requires a driven, confident individual who is passionate, positive and results focused.
If you would like to apply for the Marketing Executive, please forward in absolute confidence a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to Online Resourcing by clicking the apply button and completing the short application procedure.
NB: Unlike a traditional recruitment agency, we guarantee that your application will be viewed by our client. It is a non-consultancy service and we manage the online application on their behalf.
- 16 March 2012
- 01 April 2012
- Client Side / In-house, Electronics, Food & drink, Government / Public Sector, Legal, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Telecommunications / IT, Utilities, Transport, Data Services
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Communications, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Product Management, Production, Project Management, Public Relations, Research, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Consultant Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Warwickshire
- Consultant Digital Technical / Development Electronics jobs in Warwickshire
- Consultant Digital Technical / Development Food & drink jobs in Warwickshire
- Consultant Digital Technical / Development Government / Public Sector jobs in Warwickshire
- Consultant Digital Technical / Development Legal jobs in Warwickshire